|ID: 37348||Location: New York, NY|
|Discipline: BD/Marketing||Posted Date: 12/28/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a top 10 “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
Langan is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join its collaborative team in New York, NY. This individual will serve a key function in the preparation of proposals, qualifications and presentations (from start to finish), researching business development opportunities and marketing event support for projects primarily focused on Langan’s New York and International practice. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with the firm’s employees, managers, as well as architects, construction management firms, developers, attorneys, and other consultants.
- Effectively prepare, assist with, and track proposals; statement of qualifications; requests for quotations and pricing; and other marketing collateral from concept through completion;
- Compose, edit, and create graphic material and preparation of staff resumes and project sheets needed for RFQs, RFPs, etc.;
- Coordinate, track, and support the firm’s business development/marketing activities;
- Prepare and complete 330 standard federal forms;
- Assist in the coordination of trade shows and special events;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events, appointments, and project schedules to enhance success of meeting deadlines;
- Attend networking events on behalf of the firm when appropriate; and
- Perform general marketing-related administrative duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required;
- 2 to 5 years of experience; prior related internship or professional experience within the real estate, architectural, engineering, or construction industry;
- Professional and positive demeanor;
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and editing skills;
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and with multiple deadlines;
- Critical thinking, active listening, and follow up skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables;
- Ability to periodically visit branch offices; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Adobe Professional, Photoshop, and InDesign.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.