|ID: 37828||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Information Technology||Posted Date: 12/28/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a top 10 “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
Langan is seeking a LMS Administrator to join its collaborative team at its headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. This individual will serve a key function in supporting the delivery of Langan’s learning strategy through the configuration of Langan’s Learning Management System, administration of system functionality, and oversight of the system’s front-end operations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver firm-wide LMS solutions across disciplines and geographic regions as part of a close-knit Learning & Development team.
- Support with the implementation of an LMS, including validation of requirements, data migration, overall configuration and testing;
- Migrate, develop and maintain instructional content related to the LMS. Maintain learning and credentialing paths, business process steps, notifications and reporting;
- Manage day-to-day administration of the LMS, providing LMS end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management;
- Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identifying potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements;
- Set up and run webinars and virtual learning sessions, coordinate with vendors/internal learning groups to maintain a regular schedule of learning offerings;
- Deploy eLearning and instructor-led courses within the LMS;
- Establish a governance model, implement strategies for learning content on available channels, and test and perform quality assurance of course content within the LMS;
- Assist in developing and updating training materials; work with vendors/internal learning groups to test and deploy new courses;
- Day to day curation, updating and overall management of learning assets on LMS and SharePoint/Teams sites;
- Project manage channel and website maintenance, on a seasonal and ad-hoc basis; and
- Collect and report feedback such as learner feedback, evaluations, learning assessments and instructor evaluations for course updates, delivery enhancements and new content development.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- 2 to 4 years of relevant Learning Management Systems administration experience, ideally within Absorb or Cornerstone;
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools, i.e., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate;
- General understanding of instructional design methods for both eLearning, in person and virtual instructor-led training and creating instructionally sound materials;
- Experience with web conferencing software (Webex, Teams) and eLearning authoring tools (Captivate, Storyline, Camtasia);
- Experience leveraging SCORM compliant or Tin Can file formats;
- A passion for learning & development;
- Technical savviness, with proficiency with standard Microsoft 365 tools (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Professional written and verbal communication;
- Demonstrated project management, collaboration and prioritization skills; and
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.