Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Discipline: Human Resources||Posted Date: 12/29/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a top 10 “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
Langan is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join its collaborative Human Resources team at its Parsippany, NJ Headquarters. This individual will serve a key function in performing full life-cycle recruitment in support of firm-wide recruiting strategies and sourcing initiatives. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interface with human resources partners and internal clients to provide recruitment support that drives fulfillment of business objectives.
- Perform full-lifecycle recruitment for professional technical and non-technical roles, including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing, preparing and presenting offers, and onboarding;
- Partner with management and HR team members to assess and fulfill recruitment needs with top industry talent;
- Maintain up-to-date intelligence of candidate market, industry staffing trends, and top sourcing channels;
- Build and sustain talent pipeline of Langan’s core skillsets through identification and consistent leveraging of key sourcing channels;
- Support optimization of social media communication channels to drive recruitment strategy and expand brand reach;
- Compile and update reports of key talent acquisition metrics; and
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree; graduate degree relating to HR, a plus;
- 2+ years’ full-lifecycle recruiting experience;
- 1+ years’ experience within professional services preferred;
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive demeanor;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within groups;
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Demonstrates sound judgment capability.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.