M&A / ESG Due Diligence Senior Professional
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 12/29/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a top 10 “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
Langan is seeking an M&A / ESG Due Diligence Senior Professional to join its collaborative team in Los Angeles, CA. This individual will serve a key function in our growing M&A / ESG Due Diligence practice and will consult with clients in all sectors and geographies. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative group performing high-level consulting for legal, industrial, and financial sector clients and demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit to help further build a growing practice.
- Conduct EHS and ESG Due Diligence and deal support for a variety of legal, financial, and industrial clients;
- Assist clients with post-merger integration and compliance;
- Identify and develop new client relationships and business opportunities;
- Assist in recruiting M&A and ESG Talent; and
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any field, with engineering or science preferable. An advanced degree is desirable, but not required;
- 8+ years of experience writing Phase I ESAs, limited environmental compliance reviews, or integrated deal memos of complex industrial sites and portfolios;
- Business development experience (existing client relationships are helpful);
- Experience in ESG consulting, EHS compliance, site investigation, and remediation are useful;
- Experience working directly for attorneys and clients in the financial sector;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Flexibility to allow for periodic travel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, multitasking, and judgment capabilities; and
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.