CAMPUS: IT Help Desk Cooperative Education or Internship Opportunity - Winter 2021/2022
|ID: 39261||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Information Technology||Posted Date: 11/15/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a top 10 “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
Langan is seeking a winter (December 2021 – January 2022) IT Help Desk Cooperative Education Student or Intern to join its Help Desk team at its headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. This individual will serve a key function in troubleshooting technical issues and repairing and maintaining all types of computer and peripheral hardware. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and will work in a team environment while gaining practical experience.
- Set up and repair PCs and peripherals;
- Perform software installations;
- Minor printer repair and support;
- Occasionally provide telephone, e-mail, and live chat technical support; and
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Ability to travel to satellite offices to provide on-site support;
- Programming and/or networking experience a plus; and
- Data entry, inventory and video editing experience preferred.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.