|ID: 39424||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Human Resources||Posted Date: 11/22/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a top 10 “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
Langan is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join its collaborative Human Resources team at its headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. This individual will serve a key function in administering Langan’s robust and inclusive benefit programs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner directly with the Benefits Manager and the Langan Human Resources team in the processing of all benefit information, as well as assisting employees hands-on with benefit inquires.
- Process employee benefit enrollments, changes and terminations in the HRIS and benefit systems;
- Assist employees with benefit inquiries, providing outstanding customer service.
- Administer leave of absences;
- Provide support for the corporate Wellness Programs including researching new initiatives and making recommendations to the Benefits Manager.
- Administer benefit-related programs and processes;
- Ensure all monthly bills are accurate and processed on a timely basis;
- Assist the Benefits Manager with the open enrollment process;
- Provide COBRA administration, including Initiating COBRA processing and billing;
- Assist the Benefits Manager with ongoing projects; and
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree; Major in Human Resources preferred;
- Minimum 1-year of Human Resources experience;
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local benefit regulations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel; Experience with HR database programs and SharePoint a plus;
- Experience with implementing Wellness Initiatives is desired;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, multitasking, and judgment capabilities; and
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.