Six Langan Projects Recognized by CTBUH Awards Programby: Nicole Veenstra
The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) released the winners of its 2023 Awards of Excellence program, honoring six Langan projects across five categories. These annual awards recognize projects that contribute to the advancement of tall buildings and urban environments around the world.
Langan’s award-winning projects include:
- 425 Park Avenue – Best Tall Building 200-299 Meters & Best Tall Building Americas
- 4th and Harrison – Future Project Award
- 50 Hudson Yards – Systems Award
- Covenant House New York – Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Award
- One Willoughby Square – Best Tall Building Americas
- The Spiral, 66 Hudson Boulevard – Best Tall Building 200-299 Meters & Best Tall Building Americas
Overall winners for each award category will be selected during the CTBUH 2023 International Conference in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur from October 16-21.