Seven Langan Projects Recognized by ULI New Yorkby: Nicole Veenstra
ULI New York named seven Langan projects finalists across five categories for its 2021 Awards for Excellence in Development:
- Excellence in Market Rate Housing Development: Halletts Point – Phase One, Astoria, NY; VIA 57 West, New York, NY; Waterline Square, New York, NY
- Excellence in Institutional Development: Rockefeller University Expansion – Stavros Niarchos Foundation-David Rockefeller River Campus, New York, NY
- Excellence in Civic Development: Moynihan Train Hall, New York, NY
- Excellence in Office Development: One Vanderbilt, New York, NY
- Excellence in Repositioning: 1271 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY
The annual awards program recognizes outstanding projects across New York State that exemplify a commitment to shaping the future of the built environment and positively impacting communities.
Winners will be honored during the awards gala at Cipriani Wall Street on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.