This project involves the redevelopment of the abandoned Delaware Power Station, which supplied power to Philadelphia from 1920 to 2004. The 500,000 SF development will include a two-story residential addition, and event and office space. One challenge was designing features, such as stormwater solutions, that respected the Philadelphia Water Department’s (PWD) right-of-way with its storm sewer and outfall while grading the site. Langan reviewed record plans and provided an investigation plan to obtain depths and locations of utilities. With this information, we worked with PWD to develop a design that met stormwater management regulations and limited disruptions to the right-of-way. Future project phases include a 300-space parking lot, landscaping, stormwater management, site lighting, and a 900-foot waterfront trail connecting the site to the Delaware River Trail in Penn Treaty Park.