Frequently asked questions
- Check out our projects and learn about our legacy. »
- Review press releases and read about our growth and impact. »
- Read employee testimonials and see what our people say. »
- Follow us on LinkedIn », Instagram », Twitter », and Glassdoor » and stay connected.
- Subscribe to one of our newsletters, such as the Langan Leader, and receive the latest news »
- Send a question and get answers. »
- Network with us at a college campus and start the journey. »
- Connect with Langan employees that are also alumni from your alma mater and get connected.
After you apply, you will get a confirmation email that your application was received. A recruiter will review your application and resume and if there is an open position that matches your credentials, we will contact you. If we do not have an opening that is a match, we will retain your resume in our database for future opportunities. You can check the status of your application by logging on our applicant tracking system »
We will retain your resume in our database for future opportunities. You can also set-up job alerts so you are among the first to know when a new opportunity becomes available.
We typically offer internship or co-op opportunities each season of the year at various office locations nationally. Generally, the timing of our programs is January to May for spring, June to August for summer, September to December for fall, and December to January for winter. Stay connected and view our openings here »
Yes, we are on campuses every Fall and Spring semester at many universities around the country. You can review our current calendar of activities at Campus Events.