Environmental Consulting in New Jersey
Your Environmental Advocate
When it comes to environmental solutions, all clients want to do the right thing, but they also need to know the right way. Langan partners with you as a technical and regulatory advocate. We work together with you to overcome complex scientific obstacles and guide you through complicated governmental policies so that you can achieve your objectives.
Our success in New Jersey spans nearly five decades, a testament to the longevity of our client relationships and our ability to provide innovative and integrated services for every type of environmental challenge. Put simply, it’s environmental advocacy, from initial investigation to final design, so that you can do the right thing… the right way.
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Site assessment, design, and remediation
- Brownfield redevelopment
- Transactional due diligence
- Sediment characterization and remediation
- Ecological risk assessment
- Natural resources and ecological restoration
- Regulatory compliance and permitting
- Air quality and industrial hygiene
- Treatability studies
- Technical support for environmental litigation