ENR New York Awards Five Langan Projectsby: Nicole Veenstra
ENR New York awarded five Langan projects as part of its 2023 Regional Best Projects Awards. Projects include:
- Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church: Cultural/Worship – Best Project
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Helena Theurer Pavilion: Health Care – Best Project
- Quest Diagnostics Clifton Laboratory: Higher Ed/Research – Best Project
- The Spiral: Office/Retail/Mixed-Use – Best Project
- 555 Greenwich Street: Office/Retail/Mixed-Use – Award of Merit
Projects were scored on the project team’s demonstrated ability to overcome challenges, as well as overall safety, construction/design quality, and contribution to the industry and community.
Engineering News-Record (ENR) is a leading publication that provides engineering and construction news, analysis, commentary, data, and trends for professionals in the AEC industry.